ISED Claims Consultant
About Our Firm
We strive every day to surpass our clients' expectations by understanding their needs and providing strategic and straightforward advice. We are fully engaged and responsive and ensure that every matter receives the highest quality of work and commitment.
We represent financial institutions, secured and unsecured lenders, trustees, receivers and debtors, developers and builders, insurers, private corporations, individuals, and finance companies throughout all areas of banking and financing, restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency matters, residential and commercial real estate, insurance defense, corporate and commercial law and litigation matters.
At LZW, we advocate for the interests of our clients and provide our clients with the straightforward and honest advice they need. We have cultivated strong, long-lasting personable relationships with our clients and our team will always exceed a client’s expectations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of the Canadian Small Business Financing Act, Guidelines and Regulations, consider an asset.
- Knowledge of the Small Business Banking Industry, previous Commercial Bank experience considered a strong asset.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Self starter and able to solve procedural problems.
- Review Bank files and financial documents.
- Prepare in depth summaries on Bank files for Lawyers review.
- Vet security documents to ensure validity.
- Prepare, compile, and submit claims to the Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Department of Canada.
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external parties.
Inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Contractor PositionCompensation: Hourly and tasked based to be discussed further