Our success is attributable to the talented and dedicated people who have worked collectively to establish and maintain LZW’s reputation for outstanding service. We are always excited to hear from talented lawyers, law clerks, legal assistants and business professionals.
Our firm is built on continuity of vision with our partners being active in every aspect of the firm’s evolution: from practice areas, to growing and mentoring a base of lawyers, to tracking and shaping trends in various areas of the law. We take great care to ensure our team members have impeccable knowledge of the law and possess the qualities that are core to our culture:
- Curiosity – We are lifelong learners excited about the constantly changing legal landscape and the evolving needs of our clients. From our youngest associates to the most senior counsel, we share learning with each other to ensure we stay on top of developments and changes in the law, and how those changes impact on our clients.
- Communicators – We are obsessive about ensuring we remain responsive, efficient, effective and clear in developing strategies, and addressing the needs of our clients.
- Strategic and Dynamic Thinking – We act as strategic business partners for our clients. Our lawyers see the big picture, navigate across disparate areas of the law, and solve problems with the right mix of compassion and tenacity.
Legal Support & Business Professionals
Our team is comprised of dedicated legal assistants, law clerks and business professionals. The contributions of our team allow us to deliver results and provide exceptional client service.
Why Join LZW
We are proud that many firm members have chosen to spend their entire careers at LZW – and they do so because the firm provides a fun and rewarding work environment. Our people are our competitive advantage, and LZW is committed to supporting and developing our firm members at every stage of their career.
Some of the programs and benefits we offer include:
- Learning and development opportunities designed to develop technical, technological and soft skills
- Lunch & Learns
- Wellness Program
- Casual Fridays
- Early departure before long weekends
- Social events and holiday parties
- Competitive salaries
- Personal days
- Health and dental benefits
LZW is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Lori Budd, Office Manager.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.