J.D., B.Sc. (Hons.)
Randy is a skilled negotiator and creative litigator who approaches every new client file with a curious and critical mindset.
As counsel for numerous financial institutions and private corporations, Randy quickly identifies her clients’ unique concerns and interests and works toward a successful resolution that optimizes results for her clients.
Randy’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, debtor/creditor disputes, security enforcement, insolvency litigation, and cross-border civil litigation. She regularly advocates for her clients before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and has worked on proceedings before the Ontario Court of Appeal.
As part of her law degree, and driven by her interest in international law, Randy completed an exchange in the Middle East studying conflict resolution. Outside of the office, Randy volunteers with various charitable organizations and regularly mentors students.
- Called to the Bar in 2015
- Completed B.Sc. (Hons.), University of Toronto, 2011
- Graduated J.D., University of Ottawa, 2014
- Member of Law Society of Ontario, Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association, The Advocates’ Society, and International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Presented at the OBA Insolvency Section program - Key Bankruptcy and Insolvency Issues in Personal Injury Law
- Presented at the Six-Minute Debtor-Creditor and Insolvency Lawyer 2022